Thursday, April 20, 2006

Jeep Liberty

We finally got the call. They are ready to fix our Pilot. The dealership collision center had a waiting list for repairs. The repairs to our Pilot are from Hurricane Damage. Yes, its taken this long to finally repair the car. Our car will actually be repaired before our roofs. Just a few weeks ago the homeowners association/management company started putting up the blue roof tarps. Can you believe it? Six months after the Hurricane and then they decide to put up the blue tarps. Dumbasses! Why not just freaking repair the shingles on the roof. Hurricane season is just around the corner. Blue tarps are not holding up to category 1 hurricane winds. I'm so glad we are leaving that association (not that others are any better). They've changed management companies like three times in the last year. What a mess! Anyone interested in buying? Im doing a great job selling the house huh? We do have a showing today at 2:30pm. Woo-hoo!(keep your fingers crossed).

Anyway, back to the car, it will take 14 business days (in essence 3 weeks) to complete the repairs. So we rented a car, the Jeep Liberty. Its cute, but very stiff, boxy, and not such a smooth ride. I would never buy one. But its still fun driving something new and different. That's why I lease. I love new cars, and I love change. In a couple of years, our lease will be up. I want to see what the new Honda Pilots will look like. I will also look into the Honda Odyssey. And even though I never want to be caught driving a minivan, I will give it a chance. Don't tell Michael. He is dying to get the minivan. It will depend on what the Odyssey can give me that the Pilot cant. Anyone driving a minivan that prefers it over a mid-size SUV?

Before I go, let me leave you with this thought:
Anything worth having, is worth fighting for.
Anything worth having, is worth working for.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin