1. You look at your baby in the mirror instead of yourself.
2. You finally stop to smell the roses, because your baby is in your arms.
3. Where you once believed you were fearless, you now find yourself afraid.
4. You're less self-involved and more self-motivated.
5. The sacrifices you thought you made to have a child no longer seem like sacrifices.
6. You respect your body ... finally.
7. You have stronger opinions and are stronger willed.
8. You respect your parents and love them in a new way.
9. You find that your baby's pain feels much worse than your own.
10. You believe once again in the things you believed in as a child.
11. You lose touch with the people in your life that you should have banished years ago.
12. Your heart breaks much more easily.
13. You think of your baby 234,836,178,976 times a day. In fact, you're so busy with this that you forget everything else.
14. Every day is a surprise.
15. Bodily functions are no longer repulsive. In fact, they please you.
16. You think before you speak.
17. You become a morning person.
18. If you have a son, you no longer curse men.
19. If you have a daughter, you hope she won't endure your same heartaches.
20. Your love becomes limitless, a superhuman power. (AMEN to that one)
Before I go, I let me leave you with this:
Meaning: Gift from God (and that he is)