Thursday, April 27, 2006

Growth Spurt

How frustrated was I last night? Oh you have no idea. The last few days Mathew has been waking up at least 3 times. Did you hear me 3 times!!!!! I try to help him fall asleep with music, caressing, teddy bears, pacifiers, lastly picking him up. But the only thing that puts him back to sleep is my breast. He was only waking up once before (which was not a problem for me).

So after my frustration settled down, I realized it can only mean one thing: growth spurt. Hes a long, lean, and heavy baby! So here we go again...this should end soon thankfully!

Excited about 2 things:

Today: Walk-through in our future town house, which means the closing date is right around the corner. YAY! (Thanks to Bridget for watching with Mathew while we do the walk-through).

Tonight: Kenny Chesney concert with the girls. YAY! Repeat from last year with one additional chica. Tell you all about it tomorrow. Wishing Michael an easy night with Mathew.

Before I go, let me leave you with this thought:
Mathew had pureed corn last night, do you think I will find whole pieces of corn in his poo-poo today?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin