Wednesday, April 5, 2006

Did you know?

Did you know that my middle name is Sol? This was my grandmother's name. It's short for Solange (Angel of the Sun in French). So can you imagine if my mother named me Fleur (Flower in French). I would have been Sunflower in translation. She did think about it. Scary! Good thing my dad named me, Nancy.

Well to some people S.O.L. stands for Shit Out of Luck. But to me it's more like Smiling Out Loud!

My motto: Life is Good! You can decide to be happy or not! You can decide to take the bad with the good (or vice versa). How you live your life is up to you. I choose happy! What do you choose? "Life doesn't wait for you to live it!"

Before I go, let me leave you with another life motto of mine:
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade -or- ask for salt and tequila! Either way, yummy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin