Saturday, August 26, 2006

~Aloha~

It is a done deal. I'm going to Hawaii. I can't believe I just booked a flight to Hawaii. crazy, huh?!?!?! I leave November 3rd for 9 days. I am staying with a friend who lives in Maui. Thanks, Greg! This trip is going to be amazing. I can't wait. I have something to look forward to now...my "sense of purpose."

A few words that come to mind when I think of this trip (or reasons for this trip):
Freedom
Independence
Reckless abandon
Spontaneity
Drift Away
Liberated
Friendship
Passion
Journey

Oh I can go on.

As I told you before, Hawaii was calling to me and I answered. So Hawaii, here I come!

Before I go to make some phone calls, let me leave you with this:
"Once we believe in ourselves, we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight, or any experience that reveals the human spirit." ~ E. E. Cummings

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin