Thursday, August 17, 2006

Are you a Control Freak?

About one month ago, I took off my watch and it was intentional. I knew for me that wearing a watch was a symbolic feeling of control. I can't remember the last time I didn't wear a watch. I let go of my watch to let go of the control freak in me. And in this last month, I feel liberated (for other reasons as well).

If I were to be described a sitcom character, Monica Gellar would be the best fit. I am competitive, freakishly athletic, controlling, compulsively organized, and a perfectionist! I'm not ashamed of it because I know I'm not extreme (most of the time anyway). I think it's almost comical in a way.

According to a test online:
You Are 52% Control Freak

Generally, you are in control but not a control freak. Your life is usually in order.
However, sometimes you get too obsessed with making everything in your life picture perfect.

Are You A Control Freak?

Before I go, let me leave you with this:
I'm a single parent and proud. I take credit for all of Mathew, for who he is, and for who he will become. I am his everything. I am his mom, his dad, and his friend. And the funny thing is that he is my everything too! And one day he will be taking credit for who I am and who I have become!

By the way, I'm bringing Sexy Back!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin