Thursday, August 17, 2006

Woo-Hoo!!

I'm so excited!
I got a date tonight. A date! Can you believe it?
I bumped into an ex-boyfriend 2 weeks ago.
We had lunch and exchanged numbers.
Now we are going on a date. It was never officially titled a date, but I'm calling it a date. He's picking me up at MY house.
My lovely girlfriend is watching Mathew for me!
THANKS LAUREN see you tonight!
I have my outfit all picked.
I'm going to look smoking HOT!
I'm so nervous, giddy, happy, eager, and very excited!!!!
My stomach has not been sitting right for the last 2 days.

Do you all realize that I have not been on a date since 10 years ago? I have never been on an official date EVER (before Michael).

This will be so nail-biting, nerve-wrecking awesome!

Before I go let leave you with this:
Wish me luck and wish me no clutziness!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin