Tuesday, August 8, 2006

Queen Size Bed

It's now been a month that I've been sleeping on a queen size bed alone. I'm still sleeping on "my side." As if it matters anymore. Well last night, I chose to sleep smack dab in the middle of the bed. And to no avail I slowly inched over to my side of the bed. Not to mention, being in the middle of the bed is not convenient for: getting up to go to the bathroom, looking over at the nightstand clock, answering the phone, turning the baby video monitor on, getting the remote control or other battery operated devices, you know it's just not convenient. I bet you didn't think of those things. Anyway, I may not be sleeping smack dab in the middle of the bed, but I am definitely sleeping spread out, no shame legs apart. And by the way, just to let you know "my side" of the bed is usually the side of the bed farthest from the window. Freaky weird, I know! It's a whole long childhood story, ask me and I'll tell you one day.

Before I go, let me leave you with this:
I have a sudden urge to go visit Hawaii.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin