Monday, August 7, 2006

Rainbows

I saw a rainbow this morning on my commute. It made me smile and reminisce of my childhood. I remember always looking for rainbows. I always felt that if I spotted a rainbow the rest of my day would be great! I would make sure to announce the rainbow, making sure everyone got to enjoy the colors too. A rainbow equals smiles and happiness. I still get so happy when I see one.

The colors of the rainbow so pretty in the sky.
And I think to myself what a wonderful world.

Today I am happy, I saw a rainbow.

Before I go, let me leave you with this:
I went shopping this weekend and got me some hot new MILF clothes. What are MILF clothes you ask? Simply stated, sexy! I got me some sexy shoes and a couple of sexy new outfits. Now all I need is to go out! Anyone?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin