Thursday, June 29, 2006

Relax

I just read this and wanted to share:

1. Recognize that whether by master stroke or pure chance, there is great intelligence in the universe.
Fact: A single human cell measuring 1/1,000 of an inch across contains instructions within its DNA that would fill 1,000 books of 600 pages each (Eckhart Tolle, The Power of Now)

2. Minimize resistance.
Nothing on earth can overcome an absolutely non-resistant person. Florence Shinn

3. Spend time in nature.
Genius learns from nature.- Oscar Wilde

4. Be patient with your struggles and challenges.
Infinite patience yields immediate results. Wayne Dyer

5. Free the mind from daily routines.
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery. None but ourselves can free the mind. Bob Marley

6. Smile, everything is evolving just as it should.
Sometimes joy is the source of your smile but sometimes a smile is the source of your joy. Thich Nhat Han

Before I go, let me leave you with this:
I noticed recently this strong urge to plunge into MORE books! I always take a book with me everywhere I go. You just never know when you will have a moment to read the next chapter. In my case lately, I read when Mathew falls asleep in the car, (after I parked of course...lol). Lately, I just can't read fast enough. I have a list of books waiting for me. I can't wait to read them all. The anticipation of the ending of my current book and the craving to start the next book are exhilarating me.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin