Sunday, June 11, 2006

Home Sweet Home

Last blog from Boston. We head home tomorrow morning. I get to sleep in my own bed, with my own pillows. And shower with all my toiletries...all of them (not just the travel sizes). I get to pick out my outfit from my whole wardrobe, not just my luggage. I can wake up and go wherever and whenever I want with my own car. I can play my CD's. I can listen to XM radio! I can watch TV. YAY!!! TV! I didn't realize how much I miss my TV until right now. I have TiVo, so lots of catching up to do. I can talk to my friends on the phone. I will go back to taking my long walks with Harley (our poochie) and Mathew. I miss my walks. I miss Saturday mornings with Mathew at school. I get to eat in. All these nights of eating out and all I want to do now is eat a nice home cooked meal (at home).

I am such a home-body...I love home sweet home!

Before I go to pack, let me leave you with this:
I had rather be on my farm than be emperor of the world. ~George Washington. I couldn't agree more!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin