Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Back at Work!

I'm back at work today, which is actually nice. I'm not overloaded thanks to my wonderful assistant, Michelle. She makes going on vacation worry free. I'm sure most of you can relate to my old feelings on going away for vacation: I probably shouldn't go for too long, since work will just pile up anyway. Or I might miss something important. Or I cant miss any meetings. Or I feel bad. Bleh!

Luckily, I don't feel like that anymore!!! My assistant can keep me up to date while I'm away and I have no fear of job security. She gets major kudos!

So now when I get back, I can talk about my trip, show off pictures (not ready yet though), and get filled in on the office gossip. Today was an easy day back. Thanks Michelle!!! And sorry again for leaving you next week too! Have to use my vacation time by July 1 or I lose it.

Before I go finish up my work day, let me leave you with this:
Incompetence is one of my least favorite traits if not THE worst!

We had our closing today on the townhouse that we are moving into. The people we were dealing with at closing were incompetent to say the least. Got there for an 11am appt. (there is Miami Lakes by the way)waited until 11:45 to be seen and to find out that the settlement statement is WRONG. So off to lunch to buy them time to fix it Back at 12:45and we are not seen until 1:30pm finally signing away with my eyes closed we left by 2pm. ARGH!!!!! AND we don't even have the Damn keys yet!!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin