Friday, March 31, 2006

Sold!

It is official! We signed the closing papers today. Our investment property has been sold. I feel like Donald Trump only I wish I made his salary or even just 10% his salary.

We currently live in a town house in Tamarac. We purchased land and built a home in Cape Coral (just sold), and we also purchased a pre-construction town house just opposite the one we live in now (not done yet). We are trying to sell the town house we live in now. Any takers?

Our new town home, the one currently being built is almost done. They got the roof tiles in and they are working hard. They started planting trees and doing the rest of the beautification part. It will be so nice living in a new house, new appliances, new bath tubs, new everything. I won't have to clean anything before we move in. How sweet is that?!? We get to go furniture shopping too! Woo-hoo!

Before I go to celebrate today's closing, let me leave you with a proverb:
A fish rots from the head down.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin