Friday, March 24, 2006

Sleep Deprived

Those of you that know me, know that I love to "express myself." I express even when I'm not being heard. I express more than I should at times. Some could say I love to talk! me? no! Blog - my new outlet, whether anyone is out there or not!

I'm a new mom with a major need of a 24 hour sleep-athon. The advice given to new moms is to sleep when the baby sleeps. As most new parents realize, that's not feasible. You need to do laundry, dishes, clean, work, and now blogging, while the little one is napping. When you do finally hit the bed at night, it's never solid sleep. I always feel like I have one eye and one ear functioning while I sleep. I also have to wake up once or tiwce in the middle of the night to feed the crying baby. When will it end?!?!

Before I go, let me leave you with one thought from a dark and cynical poet (one of my favorites):
"Is all that we see or seem but a dream within a dream?" -Edgar Allan Poe

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin