Saturday, March 25, 2006

I'm N Luv

So everyone in the house is sleeping, but me. Have you ever been so tired that you can't sleep. Welcome to my world! Mathew went to sleep tonight at 7pm without a feeding...which only means he will be up for at least 2 night time feedings. Oh well!

We went to mommy and me class today. Mathew loves class! But his teeth are breaking through so lately he is just fussy, fussy, fussy! And even still, he is such a good baby. I am so blessed. I do get frustrated at times, and just one look at his face melts it all away. I love him so! Everything in my life is nothing compared to him and my family. What an amazing feeling?!?! Okay that's WAY too much mooshy...sorry...I promise future blogs won't be only about Mathew nor this mooshy. Stay tuned...I just have to shake my creative juices a bit - they've been sitting at the bottom for a while.

Before I go, let me leave you with on thought:
The only time cellulite is cute is on a baby's butt! Too bad I'm not a baby anymore.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin