- Divorce will be finalized tomorrow morning. I will officially be Nancy A. I have to go to the court house to request for my name change. My lawyer is costing me a small fortune.
- For those that want to join me for a drink and/or a dance, I'll be at Round Up tomorrow celebrating my first "true" night of Freedom (at last)!
- I went to the Kenny Chesney concert this weekend. It was awesome! Sitting 20 rows from the stage...can't beat that. Sugarland (one of the opening acts) was amazing. I had tears in my eyes! The tailgating was tons of fun too! Good times with good friends!!!
- I finally finished The Pillars of the Earth book...it was a more of a relief than a happy ending. Ali, I did love the book, it just took me forever to finish!!! Thanks! See you in September, although ticket not purchased yet.
- Oh, for those of you that don't know, I'm planning a trip to Spain in September.
- I have this humongous bruise on my knee (I think it's my all time record of biggest bruise ever). It's from a week ago and it's still purple. Mathew definitely gets the clumsiness from me...he walked into a chair last week and bruised his eye. Scared the crap out of me. But he's good, just bruised like his mom.
Before I go, let me leave you with this:
Save the date: Friday June 29th
Pole Dancing Divorce Party (GIRLS ONLY)
I will confirm with you the date and details, as soon as possible!
Save the date #2: Saturday June 30th
Celebrating My Freedom
ALL are welcome to join
Hard Rock Casino
Again, details will be coming shortly.