Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Free Bird

It is finally official! I am divorced and my name is restored back to Nancy A. It's time to celebrate!

For those of you that are not sure what to say...Congratulations is perfectly fine!

Here's to a new chapter in my life, new beginnings, new starts…

Before I go, let me leave you with these quotes:

"I wanted a perfect ending. Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next. Delicious Ambiguity." - Gilda Radner

"Fairy tales don't always have a happy ending, do they?" - Fergie song: Big Girls Don't Cry

Sometimes things will fall apart in order for other things to fall into place.

Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end.

What appears to be the end may really be a new beginning.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin