Friday, May 5, 2006

Standing

Tonight, I laid Mathew to sleep in his crib. I leave him there on his own awake to learn to put himself to sleep. I go in our room where we have the video monitor and keep an eye on him until he falls asleep. I went to change my shirt or something, and turned to look at the video and there he was standing, STANDING in his crib. Oh my god! I ran to his room and he was smiling. I just couldn't help but laugh, which made him laugh too. Since when can he pull himself all the way up to standing. Luckily, Michael lowered the crib last week (just in time). My little baby is growing so fast.

As new mothers there are a few things you hear over and over and one of them is that they grow so fast so enjoy every minute. I'm enjoying every second. He is my everything! My family is my life!

Before I go, let me leave you with a joke:
What do UFO's and smart blondes have in common?
You keep hearing about them, but never see any.
Okay, lame, but I'm not a comedian.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin