Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Day 2

Day trip to Newport, Rhosde Island

I love, love Newport!!! Michael and I went many years ago and I just fell in love with the city. It is so quaint and romantic.
Another gorgeous day...

Mansions overlooking the breathtaking cliffs...
Unique shops on cobblestone roads...
Beautiful sailboats along the port...
Scenic coastlines...
Lunch and drinks at the Brick Alley Pub...
Found baby t-shirt that says "Yankees Yuk"...
Ali, they have the tennis hall of fame (went on last trip)...

Before I go to play with Mathew, let me leave you with this:
Rather than moving up here, I'll just build a New England style home in South
Florida on a one acre lot. Of course, I have to win the lottery first. ha!

P.S. Forgot to add - It's our 2 year anniversary today!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin