Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Top 10 Extreme things I want to do

I was recently invited to do something crazy and it immediately triggered many other crazy desires I've had over the years. I suppose I can blame age, finances, responsibility, and even now motherhood for moving these crazy ideas to the back of my to-do list. However now, I view life differently. When I think of all the things my brother did in his 39 years, I'm reminded of carpe diem; seize the day and place no trust in tomorrow! So I don't want to waste another minute putting any of my desires on hold. So I came up with a Top 10 list of crazy/extreme things I've always wanted to do, but haven't yet. So if anyone out there wants to help me accomplish these, hit me up and let's do it!!!

in no particular order:

10. Paint balling

9. Shooting in an outdoor range...shotguns, automatic rifles, and skeet shooting

8. Skydiving

7. Drive a race car at over 200mph

6. Drive a Harley Davidson

5. Horseback riding

4. Swim with the dolphins/stingrays

3. White water rafting

2. Safari in Kenya

1. Skiing/Snowboarding - this one will be checked off in March!


So who's with me?

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.

7 comments:

septembermom said...

You are ready for adventure! Great list. I would love to go on a safari in Kenya. My husband is not interested at all. Maybe when the kids are older, you and I can go and check it out? Wouldn't that fun? Skydiving scares me. I would do a bungee jump :)

Anonymous said...

You know I'm there :) This is a great post and yes, life is way too short to waste any millisecond without doing at least one thing you've always wanted to do. I expect to see some pictures...hint, hint.

Kristina said...

White water IS SOOOO much fun!! You have to go!

Jeff P. said...

Next time I go paintballing, I'll let you know. Skydiving is something you need to do at least once for sure. I'm going snowboarding again this year in February in Breckenridge, CO. Where are you going? The only thing on your list that is too crazy for me, is driving 200mph. I agree it would be cool to drive really fast, but 200mph is more like flying than driving. How about attending a Super Bowl the Dolphins are playing in? Probably the least likely though. :-)

Camile Flosi Araujo said...

I'm down for 1,2,3,4,5,8 & 9. Just need some time for this fractured femur to heal and I'll be good as new again, ready for the next one!!

septembermom said...

Hi! I have an award for you on my blog today :)

Marie said...

I have done 3 of those things so far!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin