Thursday, December 31, 2009

live in the now

Live in the now.

...life is short.

...seize the day and place no trust in tomorrow

...happy endings are not reliable. happy nows are.

...the future is promised to no one

...the living moment is everything

...live every day as if it were your last and then some day you'll be right

...it is only possible to live happily-ever-after on a day-to-day basis

...forever is composed of nows

...dream as if you'll live forever. live as if you'll die today

...this moment keeps on moving, we were never meant to hold on

...nothing gold can stay

...life is uncertain, eat dessert first

...The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, worry about the future, or anticipate troubles, but to live in the present moment wisely and earnestly

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

2009 was not my favorite year, but 2009 gave me my biggest life alteration of pure liberation, freedom, and happiness. I live in the now (and I don't just say it)!

My New Year's Resolution is really a daily resolution, to live in the now, till now ends!

Happy 2010 to all!
May you live all the days of your life!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 2010 Beautiful! I enjoyed this post immensely and can relate to it. I pray your new year bring peace and prosperity to you and yours. Claim it!

sol said...

Thanks Sharla!!! All the best in 2010 and always!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin