Wednesday, July 22, 2009

My Heart is Happy

"You make my heart happy, Mama!"

This is the latest and greatest quote I heard from my little man. I heard it for the first time yesterday walking along the aisles of Publix. He even used his little hands to form a heart and placed it on his heart. He couldn't recall where he learned this phrase when I asked, but I just found out that it's from Gym class with Ms. Cindy. Ms. Cindy tells the kids that exercise makes their hearts happy. She even uses the hand forming heart too! So, how brilliant is my kid to take this statement and apply it in a bigger and greater context!




You are the bestest mom I ever had
I love you to the moon and back
I love you to infinity and beyond
I love your hair
I need another hug
Mama, I love you

These are just a few more of my favorite Mathew quotes...

~sol

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin