Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Pots & Pans

My pots & pans are not dishwasher safe. Hand wash only!

I tell myself that I will wash them right after each use. It's easier that way, right? Somehow I never seem to make it to cleaning after each use...rather way after when the crusts form. Or I'll wash them when I need that specific pot again. And every time I find myself cleaning a crusty pot, I tell myself just take an extra five minutes to wash them right away. Why I can't I manage to do that? Why do I wait until all my pots and pans are dirty to clean them all? I get so annoyed and yet I can't seem to un-annoy myself. And the irony of it all is that my kitchen is the cleanest room in my house (except for the occasional dirty pot in the sink, of course)!

Just an observation.
Oh well...c'est la vie!

Before I go, let me leave you with this:
Valentine's weekend will be spent with 'my person' in Palm Coast, FL. Carrie, I love you, man! "I don't know if I'd survive without a friend like you in my life"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I take back my treadmill comment; it's not a Pura Vida lifestyle you need. What you seem to need is your very own Mrs. Doubtfire. Just a suggestion...

Anonymous said...

Can you make that a good-looking and rich MISTER Doubtfire, please?!!!

And please explain the Pura Vida lifestyle? I know it has to do with the Costa Rican way of life...please elaborate. I'm intrigued! Although like you said, what I really need is a housekeeper or 4 extra hours in a day.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin