Friday, March 30, 2007

Crybaby

Sometimes I cry for no reason.
Sometimes I cry for good reasons.
Sometimes it's hormonal.
And other times, it's just sad.

I've cried watching commercials.
I've cried watching the Olympics.
I can't help but cry when someone else is crying.
And I cry for pure joy.

Sometimes it's hysterical.
Sometimes it's just silent tear drops.
Sometimes I laugh and cry at the same time.
And other times I've laughed so hard, I cry.

No matter what the reason or the cause,
I like to cry.
It feels good to cry.
It's a good release.

When was the last time you cried?

Before I go, let me leave you with a video of my favorite commercial of all time:
It makes me cry every time and I love it!


Publix Valentine's Day Commercial

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin