Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Red Candy

What is it about red candy? It seems I'm attracted to the color red when it comes to candy and junk food. Strawberry, Cherry, and Rasberry anything is yummy and better than the rest.

Today I found a bowl of jelly beans in my friend's office. I immediately rifled through for the red jelly beans and only three were left. Apparently, I'm not the only one with a zest for red!

I love red candy...red skittles, red starbursts, red lifesavers, red twizzlers, red jelly bellies, red lollipops, red jolly ranchers, red dots, red pixy stix, red sweetarts, red jaw breakers, red licorice, red smarties, red slushies, red popsicles...am I missing any?

What is your favorite candy color?

Before I go, let me leave you with this:
Life is uncertain. Eat dessert first!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin