• Why do we park in driveways and drive on parkways?
• Why do hot dogs come 10 to a package and hot dog buns only 8?
• If 7-11 is a 24 hours convenience store, why do they need locks on their front door?
• Why do they put Braille on the drive through bank machines?
• Why do banks charge you a "non-sufficient funds" fee on money they already know you don't have?
• Why does Hawaii have interstate highways?
• Why do women always open their mouth when they put on mascara?
• If a train station is where the train stops, what is a workstation?
• What hair color do they put on the driver's licenses of bald men
• Do Lipton employees take coffee breaks
• Why is there a light in the fridge and not in the freezer?
• Why is a person that handles your money called a 'Broker'?
• Why is it that people say they "slept like a baby" when babies wake up every two hours?
• If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?
I know there are so many more...what else can you come up with?
Before I go, let me leave you by saying:
Have a great weekend!