Wednesday, September 6, 2006

Round Up

Going dancing tonight, finally!
It's been so long. I'm so excited.
Yes it is honky-tonk, two-stepping, and line dancing.
Don't knock it till you try it or at least check it out.
For all the guys: the ladies out there on the dance floor - it's just hot, hot, hot!!! For all the ladies, there's nothing sexier than a man in a cowboy hat who can dance - yummy! Just beautiful scenery!

My knees are already killing me and I haven't even put on my dancing shoes yet. It's the rainy weather  The rain aches all the joints in my body, mostly my knees. Damn, tennis! Nothing a few beers and 2 pain relievers won't adjust. I hate taking pain relievers, but tonight they will be a necessity. I wouldn't take them if my knees weren't in real pain. I'm turning 30 in a month and yet my joints feel they belong to an 80 year old lady.

Watch out, Round up - Nancy will be in the house tonight: tiny top with jeans, belt buckle, and my cowboy boots! Can I get a Yeehaw?
I'm crazy! I know!

Before I go and get back to work, let me leave you with this quote:
"Long distance running is particularly good training in perseverance." a Mao Zedong quote

But kills the knees in the process - lol.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin