Monday, July 10, 2006

Here we go again...

1 therapy session and 2 weeks later, he leaves us again.

What hurts the most is that it doesn't matter what I want, or how I feel or think. My dreams and plans of a family are shattering and I can't do anything about it. I have to deal with his decision to leave - without trying, without explanation. I have to live with that, Mathew has to live with that. I have to start over and be strong (for at least Mathew's sake). I don't understand what he is going through and I probably never will. Why is he giving up? Why is he just throwing everything away? So many questions and no answers...

I need to let go of hope and look forward to a new future. Build new dreams. I will come out of this stronger and happier. That which doesn't kill us only makes us stronger. I just need time...

Before I go, let me say:
Wherever the road leads Mathew and me, at least we have each other. My sunshine!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin