Monday, February 21, 2011

Mathew Lines Again

It just keeps getting better...

How do I love thee? Let me count the ways Mathew tells me:
  • You make me happy
  • I don't want you to have anymore birthdays. I don't want you to get old.
  • I'll eat you up, I love you so (some of you may know where that one comes from)
  • Je t'aime beaucoup
  • I love you more
  • I love you most
  • I love you shinier than the shiniest jewel
  • You're very sweet mama, like a lollipop. lollipops are the sweetest, but I won't eat you up.
  • You are the best mom of all moms. why? cause you're my mom
  • You are the queen of all moms
  • I have the biggest heart for you in the whole wide world
  • I got everything I needed for my birthday
  • I'm your husband, right?!
  • I love you all the way to heaven and back
Other quotes from Mathew:
  • ‎Mathew came home from school with at least a dozen drawings. When I asked him why do you have so many drawings, he said "because I'm an artist!"
  • ‎Mathew asked the nurse if he's getting a shot. She said "don't think about it." Then I asked mathew if he knows what that means...he said "I AM going to get one"
  • "It's the circle of life mama" Mathew says to me after we talked and cried over Bear going to heaven.
  • Me: "Why are you crying Mathew?" Mathew: "I don't want you to be alone for xmas."
  • Do you know what I want for christmas from your house? I just want love!
  • you're killing me smalls (quote from "The Sandlot" movie)
  • can your tummy make another baby

This is my fourth blog post of Mathew Lines.
Here are the first three;

May I be blessed to have a lifetime supply of Mathew Lines!





1 comment:

SunMoonStar said...

These are great. One of my favorites from Ethan is: "I love you more than my heart"

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin