I truly and honestly joined facebook for the 30+ family members that are on facebook and asked me to join. But now that I'm on it I have 208 friends. I just can't seem to Ignore or Deny. Thanks to a friend named Dave, who reminded me that I was a girl with few "friends" and many acquaintances. And here I am on facebook with way too many acquaintances. I don't want to relive my highschool years all over again...so it's time to purge my list.
I need to remove "friends":
- I might have known at some point, but haven't even spoken to since confirming them as a friend
- I barely can even remember, but confirmed them cause they were class of '94 or '93 or whatever
- I know from a friend of a friend and really isn't or wasn't my friend
- I wanted to reconnect with but realized it wasn't worth to anyway
- I really just don't care about and felt obligated to confirm
(some time elapses...)
Phew...now I'm down to 165...I probably can purge more and might do so at a later date. The guilt is getting to me after the 40 plus so far.
To Confirm or To Ignore...I will Ignore more!