Monday, May 21, 2007

Top 10 Reasons Why I Feel Old

10. I have arthritis (in all my major joints).
9. I use coupons for grocery shopping.
8. I wake up at the crack of dawn even when I don't have my son.
7. I'm in bed by 10 p.m.
6. I wear bikini or boy short underwear (rarely thongs).
5. I called my neighbor at 3 a.m. to tell them their music was too loud on a Friday night.
4. I was the only sober & dry person at the slip 'n slide house party that lasted till 2 a.m.
3. I was hit on by a 23 year old boy and felt like his mother.
2. On Saturday night, I was hanging out at a bar with a 60 yr. old something couple & had a great time.

And the number one sign:
1. I found my first strand of gray hair.

Before I go, let me leave you with my current predicament:
Where does a divorced-single mom meet a real man?

And NO WAY!!! I'm not signing up on those online dating services. I'm not that desperate yet. (The operative word being yet! LOL)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin