Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Godiva Chocolate Cheesecake

I went to the Cheesecake Factory for lunch back on Thursday, December 21st. I ordered a piece of Godiva Chocolate Cheesecake to go. It was intended to be eaten in the luxuries of my own home. To be savored with every bite. To feel like I was in heaven for a moment in time. But I forgot to bring it home from work. Friday, December 22nd, forgot again. And well today is my first day back at work since then. And there it is sitting in my fridge. Still delectably good looking, just not edible anymore. A piece of heaven gone forever! Divine chocolate wasted, lost, never to be treasured orally. Que maladie? What a heartbreak?

Before I go eat my lunch (sans dessert), let me leave you with this exciting news:
I did it! I am now a member at the University Center Gym. I will start first thing tomorrow morning. I'm so excited. Just the idea of starting back to the gym is making me feel better. In the last month, I have been plagued with poor health, exhaustion, no energy, loss of appetite and an all around drained mental health. I know the gym will be the answer to all these troubles. So I can't wait to get started. I'll be back on track in no time.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin