Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I Believe

I Believe

There was a day not too long ago,
That I was a cynic
My heart jaded
I lost my faith in good men and true love.

There was a time not so far away
I said never again
Not in my house
Never more than just the two of us

There was a day not so far in my distant past
I was happy
Single
Empowered
Independent

And now that I have met you…

Today,
I am full of hope
My heart is renewed
My faith is restored

Today,
I am saying now,
Always
And forever
In my house, the three of us
a family

Today,
I am still happy
Empowered
Independent
The difference now is…
I'm in love…

And you are my reason to believe.

~sol


Before I go, let me leave you with this:
What do you believe in with 100% certainty, no hesitation, no doubt in your mind?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin